- City of Dallas COVID-19 dashboard and FAQs.
- The Dallas Regional Chamber has compiled a list of resources for the Dallas region.
- A list of resources to help entrepreneurs and business owners from the Dallas Entrepreneur Center.
- The City of Dallas Office of Economic Development is providing resources for small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 crisis on its website.
- The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas has released helpful resources for both apartment managers and tenants.
- Dallas Regional Chamber has partnered with more than 100 North Texas businesses to bring you Let’s Grow North Texas Business, your one-stop shop for COVID-19 resources as an entrepreneur or small business owner.
- Governor Abbot’s Report to Open Texas.
- Texas Workforce Commission Employer Resources in response to COVID-19.
- Texas Department of State Health Services resources for COVID-19.
- Center for Disease Control’s Guidance for Business and Employers
- Center for Disease Control’s Communication Resources for COVID-19, including fact sheets and videos
- President Trump’s Guidelines for COVID-19 – 15 Days to Slow the Spread
- Small Business Administration’s COVID-19 Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- The Small Business Administration also offers loans to assist with the fixed assets and operating costs of small businesses
- The Internal Revenue Service is extending the tax filing deadline and tax payment deadline to July 15, 2020. The IRS also has several other resources related to COVID-19, including payment plans for tax repayments and others.
Resources for our Property Managers and Building Owners
- Property Pandemic Preparedness – tips for property and facility managers to respond to COVID-19
- CISA Critical Infrastructure During COVID-19
- Bell Nunnally has compiled a COVID-19 Legal Services Resource Directory covering various topics
- Mass Design Group has released Spatial Strategies for Restaurants in Response to COVID-19