DDI Member Directory
DDI Board of Governors
BOLD = Board of Directors
|Tim Adair||Vice President, General Manager||Neiman Marcus|
|Milton Anderson||President||Merriman Anderson Architects|
|Brock Bailey||Managing Partner - Dallas||Bracewell LLP|
|Evan Beattie||Senior Principal/Chairman/ CEO||GFF|
|Ted Benn||Partner||Holland & Knight LLP|
|Brian Bergersen||President & CEO||Spectrum Properties, LTD/Dallas Farmers Market|
|Michael Blackwell||Senior Managing Director||Mill Creek Residential Trust|
|Courtney Blohm||Senior Property Manager||Renaissance Tower|
|Jamie Brickler||Group Account Director||TracyLocke|
|Kimberley "Kim" Brooks||Principal||Transwestern|
|Dave Brown||Chief Operating Officer||American Airlines Center|
|Sone Cavazos||President of Real Estate||Labora Group|
|Peer Chacko||Principal, Planning & Urban Design Leader|
Community Development - US Texas
|Fletcher Cordell||Senior Vice President||CBRE|
|Matt Craft||Executive Vice President||Lincoln Property Company|
|Brandi Crawford||Director - Integrated Planning Services||HNTB|
|John Crawford||President||Crawford Consulting/Real Estate|
|Laura Crawford||Marketing Director, Associate Principal||Perkins&Will|
|Larry Daniels||Vice President of Operations||HRI Hospitality|
|Nicholas "Nick" Diaz||Executive Vice President - Commercial Banking||Amegy Bank|
|Noa Dowl||Senior Vice President Equity Compliance||JBJ Management|
|Zenetta Drew||Executive Director||Dallas Black Dance Theatre|
|Melissa Eastman||Senior Vice President/ Commercial Services Manager||Stewart Title Commercial Services|
|Colin Fitzgibbons||President||Hunt Realty Investments, Inc.|
|Mattia Flabiano III (Chair)||President/Senior Principal||Page|
|Jeff French||Partner||Grant Thornton LLP|
|Adam Gollub||General Manager||The Statler Dallas|
|Melissa Graham||Senior Property Manager||Comerica Bank Tower/Stream Realty Partners, LP|
|Tara Green||Principal of Program Development||OJB Landscape Architecture|
|Jim Greer||Senior Executive Vice President & COO||Oncor|
|Lisa Hall||Senior General Manager||Bank of America Plaza|
|Ted Hamilton||Shareholder, President & CFO||Hamilton Properties Corporation|
|Susan Harris||Manager, Public Affairs||Atmos Energy Corporation|
|Jonathan Haywood||Business Relationship Manager||ANDRES Construction Services|
|Jessica Heer||SVP, Talent Attraction||Dallas Regional Chamber|
|Brent Hockaday||Partner||Bell Nunnally|
|David Homsher||Managing Director, Asset Management||ACORE Capital|
|Mike Hoque||CEO||Hoque Global|
|Todd Howard||Executive Vice President||Kirksey | th+a|
|Steve Hulsey||President & Executive Managing Principal||Corgan|
|David Johnson||Senior Vice President, United Capital Integrated||Goldman Sachs|
|Suzan Kedron||Partner||Jackson Walker|
|Codi Knight||Director, Project Development||Headington Companies, LLC|
|Keenan Kolendo||Partner||Haynes and Boone, LLP|
|Eric Krueger||Executive Vice President, Texas||Balfour Beatty Construction|
|Patricia Kyle||General Manager||RED Development, LLC|
|Marijke Lantz Flowers||Senior VP of Investments and Build to Suits||Billingsley Company|
|Emily Ledet||Senior Vice President - DFW Market Executive||Bank of America Merrill Lynch|
|Hunter Lee||Dallas Partner||HPI Real Estate Services & Investments/Ross Tower|
|Nadine Lee||President & CEO||Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)|
|Amy Lewis Hofland||Senior Director - Crow Museum of Asian Art||Dallas Arts District Representative|
|Tricia Linderman||Executive Vice President, Phase 2||Klyde Warren Park|
|Tommy Mann||Shareholder||Winstead PC|
|Richard Markham||Principal||Goddard Investment Group|
|Ginger Martin||General Manager||HALL Arts Hotel|
|Ed McGonigle||Principal, Architecture Dallas||The Beck Group|
|Linda McMahon||President and CEO||The Real Estate Council|
|Amy Meadows||President & CEO||Parks for Downtown Dallas|
|Justin Miller||Principal||Plaza of the Americas - Transwestern|
|Jesse Moreno||Council Member District 2||City of Dallas|
|Katy Murray||President||DallasNews Corporation|
|Dan Noble||President & CEO||HKS, Inc.|
|Marissa Parkin||Senior Associate - Office||Stream|
|Mehul Patel||Chairman & CEO||NewcrestImage|
|Michael Peterson||Vice President - External Affairs||AT&T|
|John Petteway||Senior Vice President/ Community Banking||Wells Fargo Bank|
|Vasavi Pilla||Coordinator - Public Improvement Districts (PIDs)||City of Dallas|
|Geena Piwetz||Chief Operating Officer||RP Texas Mgt, LLC|
|Billy Prewitt||Executive Vice President||Santander Tower|
|Holly Reed||Principal||Ryan, LLC|
|Ken Reese||Executive Vice President||Hillwood/Victory Park|
|Paul Ridley||Council Member District 14||City of Dallas|
|Scott Rohrman||President||42 Real Estate|
|Jennifer Scripps||President & CEO||Downtown Dallas, Inc.|
|Josh Shane||Urban Planner, Project Manager, DFW Metro||AECOM|
|Richard Stockton||President & CEO||Braemar Hotels & Resorts|
|Jeremy Strick||Director||Nasher Sculpture Center|
|Kristian Teleki||Senior Vice President - Development||Matthews Southwest|
|Sara Terry||Executive Vice President & Director - Office Agency Leasing||Colliers International|
|Amy Tharp||Chief Operations Officer||Downtown Dallas, Inc.|
|Shawn Todd||Managing Partner & CEO||Todd Interests|
|Sam Tucker||Area Director of Sales and Marketing||The Adolphus|
|Michael Tregoning||President||Headington Companies, LLC|
|Heather Walker||Senior Director of Client Services||Visit Dallas|
|Ray Washburne||President & CEO||Charter Holdings|
|Steve Whitcraft||Preconstruction Manager||Turner Construction Company|
|Phillip Wiginton||Market Executive||J.P. Morgan|
|Bradford Williams, PhD||President||Dallas College|
|George Youngblood||Vice President - Commercial Lending||PlainsCapital Bank|
MEMBER BENEFITS AND DUES
As a member of Downtown Dallas, Inc., not only will you be invited to attend meetings and forums that will educate and inform you about Downtown, but you’ll also have the opportunity to help shape the policies and programs of Downtown by becoming a member of committees, task forces and advisory groups.
Plus, you’ll get the chance to participate in an aggressive marketing effort to expand and improve the image of Downtown, as well as help support our goals to keep Downtown at the forefront of the city’s agenda. It’s the perfect chance to make a true difference to Downtown, and it’s also a great opportunity to network!
What You'll Receive
Once you and your company become a member of Downtown Dallas, Inc., you'll have exclusive access to our professional staff with expertise in marketing, real estate development, Downtown operations management, public policy and planning, as well as educational forums, reports, resources and other professional collateral materials.
- Invitations to exclusive DDI member and partner events
- Opportunity to host/sponsor DDI partnered events for residents and/or members and board members
- Discounted member pricing for all DDI ticketed events
- Discounted park rental fees at parks and plazas permitted and managed by DDI
Assistance and Influence
- Access to DDI staff to present to your employees or stakeholders
- Public safety presentations and audits for member company
- Access to DDI professional staff for meetings, referrals, and introductions to other DDI members, board members, and city staff.
- DDI can help facilitate and assist with public-private partnerships
- DDI can meet with potential tenants/investors to help tell the Downtown story and provide useful research/data
- Access to Downtown maps, resources, and other professional marketing collateral materials - perfect for new hire orientations, sales or investment pitches, or information packets
- Access to our annual development map and other research publications
- Opportunity to submit requests for custom data and/or reports* provided by our Economic Development Research Analyst
- Members can request to be added to DERT (Downtown Emergency Response Team) alerts (street closures, protests, events, etc
* up to 2 custom reports per calendar year per member organization
Marketing Partnership Opportunities and Platforms
- Sponsorship and partnership opportunities for B2B or consumer facing events (Annual Meeting, Mayor's forum, holiday events, movie series, special events and programming)
- Email Communications and Newsletters
- Around Downtown: A bi-monthly newsletter highlighting upcoming events and the hottest new openings in Downtown and surrounding districts - a great resource for your employees!
- Downtown Monthly: A monthly B2B newsletter that keeps subscribers up-to-date on news and announcements about topics such as economic development, key policy changes, and member news.
- Opportunity to promote your business or provide offers to other DDI members, Downtown residents, and other targeted audiences through dedicated eblast communications (limit 2 per calendar year)
- Opportunity for inclusion in social media promotion (200,000+ followers/fans)
- Discount pricing for ads and consideration for content inclusion in special publications (examples: Dallas Business Journal Special Downtown Dallas Insert, D CEO Insert, Annual report, State of Downtown report)
Affordable and effective membership in Downtown Dallas, Inc. is calculated in one of two ways, depending on the type of organization of business you are.
- Property owner and/or property manager - dues will be based on the gross floor area of any land and structures owned or controlled through a management contract in the greater Downtown area.
For a more comprehensive explanation of this breakdown, see our dues chart.
- All other companies, organizations, and businesses - dues are based on the number of current employees you have in the greater Dallas area.
Still have questions about dues or signing up?
Why Become a Downtown Dallas, Inc. (DDI) Member?
With many unique districts—from Main Street District and Victory Park to Dallas Arts District, Dallas Farmers Market, and Deep Ellum—Downtown is evolving faster than ever, and Downtown Dallas, Inc. is at the center of it all.
As a Downtown Dallas, Inc. member, you and your company can be part of this renaissance and revitalization. Your organization’s dues will be invested in the continued, unprecedented growth and success of Downtown Dallas. Together, we can ensure that Downtown will become a globally-recognized center for commerce, entertainment, and residential life.
The future of Downtown is wholly dependent upon the collective effort - between your organization and DDI - to recognize and build upon recent successes, including the retention and recruitment of large corporations, park and open space maintenance and programming, and public improvements. We are stronger together in our efforts to improve quality of life for Downtown's workers, residents, and visitors.
Downtown Dallas, Inc. is the principal advocate, champion, and steward of Downtown, effecting change by developing strategies, setting targets, and mobilizing resources that:
- Stimulate a vibrant and sustainable Downtown environment
- Improve infrastructure
- Enhance economic competitiveness
- Create a culturally inclusive urban center
- Position the area as a global destination
- Foster innovation and technology in all aspects of the urban experience
Our Strategic Priorities
- Public Safety
- Maintenance and Beautification
- Great Placemaking
- Strategic Partnerships and Communications
- Economic Development and Planning
- Complete Neighborhoods
- Urban Mobility
- Membership Development
At Downtown Dallas, Inc., our members play a critical role in these efforts. As active members of task forces, committees and volunteer groups, our members don’t just help fund our efforts, they also participate in a meaningful and engaged way to help the Downtown area.
About the Award
For more than a decade, Downtown Dallas, Inc. has been recognizing prominent leaders and influential city builders in our community. The DDI Groundbreaker Award, unveiled as part of DDI's year-long 65th-anniversary celebration, recognizes a company or individual who has demonstrated outstanding commitment to and significantly impacted the progression of, Downtown Dallas. This award recognizes an individual or company’s effort to help stimulate and maintain a vibrant environment, advance the goals of DDI's strategic 360 Plan, facilitate a diverse downtown environment through DE&I initiatives, and promote community involvement in Downtown Dallas.
For 2023, DDI’s 65th anniversary, we are looking for a leader that has made a significant impact in Downtown Dallas. The award will be presented at our Annual Meeting and Luncheon in February 2023.
To submit a nomination, please complete the form below. Please read through the following eligibility requirement for a successful nomination.
- Nomination must be for a company or an individual.
- Nominee must have demonstrated outstanding commitment to help stimulate and maintain a vibrant downtown environment, advance the goals of the 360 Plan, and/or promote community involvement in Downtown Dallas.
Nominations will be accepted from September 1st through September 30th, 2022.