The Downtown Dallas Advantage
- For more information on everything Downtown Dallas has to offer, visit DowntownDallasNow.com.
- Downtown Dallas is the largest employment center in North Texas with over 135,000 daytime workers.
- Downtown Dallas is home to 50% of Dallas' Fastest Growing Tech Firms (Dallas Business Journal Book of Lists 2019).
- Downtown Dallas has an average Walk Score of 97.
- Downtown Dallas was #1 in DFW in net office leasing in 2018 (The Dallas Morning News).
- Forbes named Dallas the fifth best big city for jobs, the fourth best city for young professionals, and the third fastest growing American city.
- Dallas has the 9th largest high-tech job concentration in the country and twice the number of high-tech jobs as Austin (Dallas Regional Chamber).
- Dallas was named 11th most high-tech city in the world (Business Insider).
- Dallas is ideal given its central location, with most major U.S. cities four hours or less away by air.
- Love Field airport is just 10 minutes from Downtown.
- DART's Orange line to/from DFW Airport to Downtown makes it one of only about a dozen airports in the U.S. with direct passenger rail connection.
- Dallas ranks #6 in America's top cities for business travel (On Call International 2017).
- VisitDallas reports 27.2 million people visited Dallas last year. Downtown Dallas boasts almost 10,000 hotel rooms.
- Cvent named Dallas the #6 city in the U.S. for meeting destinations.
- For additional information about the Dallas region - visit the Dallas Regional Chamber.
The Downtown CBD submarket is comprised of over 33 million square feet of multi-tenant office space, and contains almost 30 million square feet of Class A office space, more than almost any other submarket in the region. Downtown Dallas saw over 650,000 square feet of renewals and expansions and over 300 leases signed in 2018, making it the #1 market in all of Dallas-Fort Worth for net office leasing.
For a list of recent corporate relocations, please contact us at email@example.com or 214-744-1270 (available to DDI members in good standing only).
Downtown Dallas boasts over 200 places to dine and drink and almost 70 places to shop. New restaurant/retail space is now being incorporated into almost every office building remodel and mixed-use project in Downtown.
Downtown's population has grown by 71 percent in the past decade. Over 13,000 residents now live in Downtown, and more than 80,000 residents live in the City Center (within a 2 mile radius of Downtown). Occupancy remains strong. Stabilized rental properties in Downtown quote occupancy rates of around 93 percent.
For an inventory of housing units, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-744-1270 (available to DDI members in good standing only).