Downtown Dallas, Inc. understands and is sympathetic to the trying and uncertain times we are all currently experiencing. We have compiled a list of resources to help our residents, businesses, and stakeholders navigate the impacts of COVID-19.
Local Resources and Information
- City of Dallas hotline for COVID-19 related assistance: (214) 670-INFO
- City of Dallas COVID-19 dashboard and FAQs
- Dallas Morning News’ comprehensive guide to area closures and other COVID-19 impacts
- Visit Dallas’ list of travel and closure updates
- The Dallas Foundation has established the City of Dallas Emergency Assistance Fund in support of the response to COVID-19. The Foundation is soliciting donations now.
- The YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas is offering emergency YMCA childcare
- The Dallas Regional Chamber has compiled a list of resources for the Dallas region
- A list of resources to help entrepreneurs and business owners from the Dallas Entrepreneur Center
- The City of Dallas Office of Economic Development is providing resources for small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 crisis on its website
- The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas has released helpful resources for both apartment managers and tenants
- The Dallas Mornings News is offering a free three-month digital subscription
- Say Yes to Dallas and the Dallas Regional Chamber have compiled a list of job openings for displaced workers
- Dallas Regional Chamber has partnered with more than 100 North Texas businesses to bring you Let’s Grow North Texas Business, your one-stop shop for COVID-19 resources as an entrepreneur or small business owner.
- City of Dallas' Rental or Mortgage and/or Utility Assistance Pre-Screening Application
- City of Dallas' Small Business Continuity Fund Program
- Governor Abbot’s Report to Open Texas.
- Texas Workforce Commission Employer Resources in response to COVID-19
- Texas Workforce Commission Jobseeker Resources in response to COVID-19
- Texas Department of State Health Services resources for COVID-19
- Center for Disease Control’s Guidance for Business and Employers
- Center for Disease Control’s Communication Resources for COVID-19, including fact sheets and videos
- President Trump’s Guidelines for COVID-19 – 15 Days to Slow the Spread
- Small Business Administration’s COVID-19 Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- The Small Business Administration also offers loans to assist with the fixed assets and operating costs of small businesses
- The Internal Revenue Service is extending the tax filing deadline and tax payment deadline to July 15, 2020. The IRS also has several other resources related to COVID-19, including payment plans for tax repayments and others.
- The U.S. Treasury and Small Business Administration will begin distributing $349 billion in Emergency Small Business Capital
Resources for our Property Managers and Building Owners
- Property Pandemic Preparedness – tips for property and facility managers to respond to COVID-19
- Bell Nunnally has compiled a COVID-19 Legal Services Resource Directory covering various topics
- Mass Design Group has released Spatial Strategies for Restaurants in Response to COVID-19
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Suppliers
To order, email email@example.com
HD Supply Solutions
To order, contact Ashley Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 932-4121
TJ Sanders Group
To order, contact Kristin Weale at email@example.com or (214) 363-9200
**DDI is not affiliated with any of the listed suppliers and is not responsible for any supply chain complications.
We will continue to update this guide as more resources become available. If you have additional information you think we should add, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.