Downtown Dallas, Inc. (DDI) continues to observe, listen, and respond to the needs and concerns of Downtown. The below highlights are enhancements to DDI services that have already been implemented.
PUBLIC SAFETY + HOMELESS OUTREACH
- Daily hours for DDI Security are from 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. We encourage residents, visitors, and those who work Downtown to download DDI’s See Say Now App to report quality of life concerns or to request security escort services.
- City of Dallas Park Department has increased their deployment of Park Rangers to provide additional patrols throughout Downtown parks.
- Homeless Outreach Team works six days per week to lead meaningful engagements with individuals experiencing homelessness. The Outreach Team is coordinating COVID-19 testing and vaccinations with the assistance of our Homeless Solutions Partners.
- We have launched the Homeless Fellowship Program by hiring an individual who is sheltered at The Bridge Transitional Unit as an independent contractor to join the DDI Street Outreach Team during engagements with shelter-resistant individuals.
CLEANING + MAINTENANCE
- Daily hours for the Clean Team are 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
As always, report issues as you see them right from your phone on the See Say Now app, available on Android and iPhone. You can also reach dispatch at 214.741.1151. Have ideas or feedback? Email us at email@example.com.