on March 12, 2021 / by Megan Spooner / in Blog Posts, Live Like a Local!, Things To Do
You just got lucky! We compiled a list of businesses offering specials this St. Patrick’s Day. Although the mask mandate has been lifted, we strongly encourage constituents to continue wearing masks and practice social distancing. We invite you to Live Like a Local and (safely) explore local businesses celebrating St. Paddy’s Day in Downtown.
Pegasus City Brewery
- Newest pilot brew, Irish Red Ale pouring at both taprooms
- Irish style brats marinated in red ale starting at 4:30
3 Eleven Kitchen & Cocktails
March 13 & 17
Irish Whiskey Flight
City Futsal – Dallas Farmers Market
FREE to play on all the surfaces. Come out with your friends and spend the day playing Beach Volleyball, Soccer, Futsal, or just hang out and grab a cold beer! *No outside food or drinks allowed.
Cowboys Fit Downtown
Complimentary club access
Recovery Lounge trials
Membership and recovery specials
Dallas Farmers Market
They’re keeping the lights on late for Pearl Street Eats at the Dallas Farmers Market! Discover up-and-coming Dallas chefs every third Wednesday from 6–10pm as they bring their newest flavors to our local foodies.
El Mero Mero- Dallas Farmers Market
Green draft beer specials all weekend long!
- GREEN Dallas Blonde $4
- Jameson Irish Whiskey $5
- GREEN Jell-O Shots $3
- Chef Lex’s Irish Stew $10.99
Made with Guinness Stout & 100% beef
Green Door Public House
March 13 & 17
• Brunch Saturday/ Sunday 10AM-3PM with Mimosa Carafe Specials
• $5 Guinness 16oz Tallboys
• Irish Whiskey Cocktail/Shot Specials
• Green Beer Specials
Jaxon – St. Patrick’s Day Block Party
Come celebrate St. Paddy’s Day at the JAXON BLOCK PARTY!
An Irish celebration will take place between JAXON & The Exchange Hall, where you will be able to walk around outside and enjoy the festivities. Enjoy food & drink specials, LIVE music, DJs spinning in the Globe, $500 costume contest & more!
Main Street Garden
The Concert Truck – 1pm performance by a Dallas Symphony Musician
Omni Hotel – The Owners Box
• Corned Beef and Cabbage Tacos, Swiss, Thousand Island Aioli, Slaw
• Green Beer available until it’s gone
Rj’s Mexican Cuisine
March 13 & 17
$5 House Margaritas all day
A special St. Patrick’s Day Margarita
Sheraton Hotel – Open Palette
Wear your green and head over to Open Palette, inside Sheraton Dallas Hotel, to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on Wednesday, March 17 with green beer and shepherd’s pie as special menu items for the holiday. Open Palette is open from 4-10pm and is located inside Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Downtown Dallas.
The green beer options are Four Corners Brewing Co.’s El Grito and Rahr & Sons Brewing Company’s Dadgum IPA and will be available for purchase at $5. The shepherd’s pie is $15.
The Adolphus Hotel
Progressive bar crawl will incorporate all of The Adolphus experiences including Otto’s, City Hall Bistro, The French Room, and the rooftop pool. $35/per person
The Statler Hotel Dublin Downtown
March 13 11am-6pm
A ticket to Dublin Downtown let’s you enjoy special sips & bites from each venue at The Statler, live entertainment, festive photo ops, themed activations, and more! A fun event for the whole family. Many of the restaurants are also open for regular seating as well, reservations required, so check them out on Resy!
– $15 entry fee for adults to be purchased before arrival (kids under 12 are free).
– Upon Entry, each paying guest will receive a “bag o’ goodies” along with 4 tasting tickets.
– Specials: $8 Frozen Irish Coffees
– Specials: $4 Uno Por Favor Green Margaritas, $6 Traditional St. Patrick’s Day Shots
– Dublin Downtown Menu served in concession style until 6pm.
– Specials: $6 Jameson Cocktails, $6 Irish Neckties (Jameson, Ginger Beer, Bitters)
Bourbon & Banter:
– Specials: ½ price green labels – Jameson, Laphroaig, Bulleit Rye, Tanqueray, Green Chartreuse
-Specials: $6 Jameson Cocktails (AM)
The Dublin Downtown shenanigans continue into the night inside The Statler Ballroom with ‘Prosperity’ in the Statler Ballroom featuring DJs. Zillamatic & Lucye Lou
– GA tickets and tables are available. Visit: bit.ly/prosperitystatler for more information and to purchase tickets
The Westin Dallas Downtown Grill & Vine Restaurant and Bar
They will be offering food and drink specials in their Grill & Vine Restaurant for St. Patrick’s week!
- Irish Mule
- TX Ramble
- Irish Coffee
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Griddled Reuben Sandwich
- Bangers and Mash
- Guinness Gravy
For a list of open businesses, visit https://downtowndallas.com/open-businesses/. Restaurants confirmed to still require masks are listed with a mask emoji next to them.
Don’t see your new favorite new restaurant? Let us know (email@example.com).
Surrounding Dallas neighborhoods for more options –
For a full list of Downtown restaurants, visit our website.
tags: See More Posts