on January 26, 2021 / by Megan Spooner / in Blog Posts, Live Like a Local!, Things To Do
While the inevitable hustle and bustle of Downtown Dallas can be enticing, it can also be exhausting. Luckily, there are plenty of places to wind down and relax throughout the Downtown area.
- Spa Adolphus
- This luxury day spa can be found inside The Adolphus Hotel. They offer Redflower’s plant-based body products and organic fragrances amongst many other unique offerings from their curated retail selection. The best part about the Spa Adolphus might be their relaxation rooms complete with a patio overlooking Dallas. They also have a special couples room with a terrace so you can munch on their many healthy food offerings in between facials and massages with your partner. Speaking of partner, there are not just services for women to enjoy but men as well. With packages like the Dallas Man massage, and men’s beard trim and hair cut at Brass Tacks, there is something for everyone.
- The Spa at The Joule
- Experience the height of luxury at The Spa at The Joule which is inspired by geothermal and European heat experiences. Get a triple body scrub to shed dead skin or, for those who are expecting, get a special maternity massage. Experience advanced skincare regimens to transform the way your face looks and feels. They even offer eyebrow waxing and microblading – we recommend Rula. Get a full body transformation at The Spa at The Joule.
- The Spa at Thompson Dallas
- This brand-new spa area can be found at The National and is complete with six private treatment rooms. The Thompson offers hot and cold plunge pools to shock your muscles into intense relaxation. There is also an on-site nail salon and blow dry bar so you can also get ready for a night out on the town.
- Mokara Spa at The Omni
- Get a special facial from one of the most iconic and largest Downtown Dallas hotels, the Mokara Spa at The Omni. Mokara isn’t just for the girls but for the guys too with a Gentleman’s Package complete with a special Gentleman’s Facial. You can also get ready for any special event at Mokara with their blowout and makeup salon complete with mani/pedi professionals.
- Urban Nail Bar
- Get top notch nails at Urban Nail Bar located on Akard Street. Whether it is holiday themed or fashion focused, Urban Nail Bar can create nails to impress.
- Michael Flores Salon at Neiman Marcus
- Located on the 6th floor of the flagship Neiman Marcus store in Downtown Dallas, Michael Flores Salon is a contemporary boutique salon specializing in extensions, haircuts and styles, preservation treatments, men’s services, and hair coloring. Book a hair consultation to assess exactly what you might need before receiving great service from their curated selection of salon professionals.
- Studio 1514
- Offering some of the best Brazilian blowouts that Dallas has to offer, Studio 1514 is conveniently located on Commerce Street. Book a total transformation at Studio 1514 today!
tags: See More Posts